Freesat is provided FREE of any monthly charges and boasts FREE HIGH DEFINITION VIEWING!
Launched in Spring 2008, the service now boasts in excess of 140 digital TV and Radio channels. All our engineers are Freesat installation specialists, and can install or repair a Freesat satellite system of your choice.
Freesat requires NO monthly subscription, charges or contract to receive the fantastic FREE channels on offer! All that is required is the installation of a new Freesat digital satellite system, which is a ‘one-off’ cost’. We can supply and install Freesat SD, Freesat HD and Freesat HD Recordable satellite systems. Be sure to contact us for information and advice on which Freesat digital satellite receiver is suited to your requirements.
A TYPICAL FREESAT INSTALLATION FROM TEC Satellites & Aerials INCLUDES:
Freesat SD, Freesat HD or Freesat HDR Digital Satellite Receiver
Zone 1 Freesat Compatible Single Output Mini Dish (Quad Output for HDR)
High Quality Steel Support Bracketry & Mast
Digital Grade High Quality Low Loss Coaxial Cable
Satellite Dish Aligned By Digital Signal Meter – Guaranteed Great Reception!
All our Installations are Digital Switchover Compliant
1 Year Parts & Labour Guarantee As Standard
Freesat Standard £79.99
Freesat Plus £99.99
Additional Rooms £49.99
As have a range of Freesat installation options to help you get the most from Freesat. Here’s how our service works:
Before we visit please check the following:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit.
- Our engineer will have clear access to the front, side and rear of your house to install your new dish.
On the day we visit we will:
- Have a chat about your installation and where you want your box installing.
- Unpack your Freesat box and connect it to your TV.
- Install a new high quality satellite dish and cable.
- Connect your new box to the dish and tune-in the channels.
- Install cables and Freesat boxes in any additional rooms if you have chosen a multi-room installation.
- Give you a demonstration of your new Freesat service and answer any questions you might have.
We want to make sure you know what isn’t covered by our Freesat installation service so there are no surprises when we visit you at home:
- Channelling of wires and set top box.
- Televisions and Freesat receiver must be purchased separately.
- Only available for domestic properties no more than 3 storeys high.
- Chimney installations.
- Installations are available to gutter height only.
- Commercial properties.
- Additional cables such as SCART, component or HDMI are not included. These must be purchased separately in-store.
- In some instances it may be necessary to install additional materials or provide extra resource to resolve reception issues. In these instances, an additional cost will be charged.